Monday, March 2, 2009

It's beautiful outside.......

Finally, REAL snow!! Not 1" of fluffy stuff that turns into slush in three hours, but real snowball making, sleddable snow!! Last time I checked, the ruler on the deck showed 8" -- yippee!!



I was up until about 1:30 AM today (don't know why, just being stupid, I guess!) and there was only an inch or so at that point. I really thought the weather man had blown it and we would get missed again. But here's what we woke up to find:




And Cody is having a BLAST:



Now, of course, every fun day must have its "moments", right? Mackenzie went outside to get her sled out of the shed, and managed to drop/lose the key in the snow. And of course -- again -- it's on a white key chain. What do you think are my chances of finding it either before the snow melts or the dog eats it?

No comments:

Post a Comment