Thursday, October 14, 2010

Our Honduran Adventure

Mackenzie and I just returned last evening from a week-long trip to Honduras.  My sister's family lives down there (they're missionaries in Gracias, Honduras) and their oldest son was getting married to a local gal named Iris.  The wedding was this past Sunday (yes, 10/10/10!!!), and I just couldn't pass up this opportunity to go to another country, take Mackenzie along AND get to see family, all at the same time.  Oh, and did I mention making a wedding cake???

I'm sorting through TONS and TONS of pictures and will try to post a lot in the next few days.  In the meantime, here's a quick sampling of things to come:























Hope you enjoyed this brief look at our trip.  Much more to come later!! For now -- ADIOS!!

~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment