Things that are done or well underway:
* church rented
* wedding dress purchased AND altered
* premarital counseling for Morgan & Solomon has begun
* still don't know about the "first choice dresses", but the back-up dresses are all here and the girls have tried them on to make sure they fit -- so the bridesmaids have SOMETHING to wear, anyway!!
* invitations finished and mailed, and responses starting to come back!
* we now have a pretty basic idea of the foods that will be served -- still have to order it after final head count is done
* I made trip to three local Jewish deli's and/or bakeries and got an education in kosher laws!! I hope to sit down with Solomon's mom sometime this week and plan out what the menu will be for our guests who keep kosher
* tentative decisions have been made on the flowers
* the photographer has been hired
* the videographer has been hired
* a string quartet has been hired (not as extravagant as it sounds!! my youngest daughter's violin teacher and three of her top students will be playing at a REALLY reasonable price!!)
* music for the reception is being worked on and a friend of ours will be providing a sound system for us
* working on set-up plans for the tables and food for the reception