Friday, June 25, 2010

Even BETTER customer service!!

After writing about Gartner Studios the other day and raving about their customer service, they raised the bar and did even BETTER than I anticipated!!  I followed up with them to see if I could pay something to get the shipment of the labels expedited; here is the company's reply:

Hello Pam,
 
We just wanted to let you know that your package shipped via UPS.

Your package has a scheduled delivery date of today.

You can track this package online at UPS's website with the following tracking number:  1ZW1957X0350080832

Please let us know if we can be of any additional assistance.

Sincerely,
Customer Service
Gartner Studios 


So, I know I said it before, but in case you missed it -- please consider using this company if you are in need of business stationery, invitations for weddings, showers, partys, or any kind of "special occasion" paper goods.  These people are TERRIFIC!!

~~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment