Monday, March 1, 2010

She'll make a beautiful bride!

Morgan had a very special date with Solomon on Saturdy, so we used the opportunity as an excuse to try out a hairdo she's considered using for her wedding.  We also brought her veil along to play with as well.  Here's some shots from our experiment! (I didn't realize until afterwards that my camera had somehow reset its date to 2006, but -- oh, well!!!)

Getting started --
 

The hair pulled up like that looks the the hairdo from "I Dream of Genie"!!
  

The nearly-finished 'do
  

Final touches --
  

Experimenting with the veil!
  

It'll be lovely!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow!! You got the lady who does my hair to do Morgans!!! Its beautiful!! Please keep me posted I feel so outta the loop about all this wedding planning.

    ReplyDelete