Monday, November 9, 2009

Update on Stellan

From MckMama's blog just a few minutes ago:

Monday, November 09, 2009
It's going, it's going...

...it's gone!!

It's outta the park!!

My family and friends have been trembling, weeping, rejoicing and manic phone calling each other for long enough. It's time for me to let you in on our unbelievable news.

IT'S A HOME RUN!!!!!!!

Just call me "me of little faith," I guess. I was floored, shocked, utterly speechless when Dr. A came in and put his hand on my shoulder and said that Stellan's ablation was indeed the home run we had all only dared dream about.

You heard me right.

This morning, Stellan flat lined on the table in front of me, lost his blood pressure nearly completely and needed to be shocked back to life.

And tonight, his heart beats in perfect sinus rhythm. His is totally and utterly SVT free and there's not a pacemaker in sight.



WHAT AN ANSWER TO PRAYER!! Absolutely amazing.....

~~

No comments:

Post a Comment