Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Random stuff......

It's been a while since I posted, so I just thought I'd share some recent happenings, thoughts, etc.......

~~

Monday night -- Cool weather, leaves falling, Panera bread soup bowls -- life is good!!

~~~

Definitely feeling more and more like fall -- even made a yummy batch of snickerdoodles, which did not last long around here!!

~~~

Nelson's had two trips to Georgia in the last two weeks, which leaves me running kids around here, there and everywhere! I'm gaining a new appreciation for single mothers!

~~~

We've been working extremely hard on obedience with Taylor. The other day, I had put her in the crate for an hour so I could get some uninterrupted work done. After an hour or so, I called Mackenzie and asked her to let the dog out. She did and then went back to whatever she was playing. About 40 minutes later, I heard Taylor whining and went out to see what was wrong. There she was, sitting in the crate with the door open -- nobody had given her the "release" command, so she was staying put!!! Poor puppy -- that was a really long "STAY"!!!

~~~

I've started gathering some early info on wedings, since it looks like Morgan will be getting marrried next year. I've also taken her out to see a few churches in the area. She's got this idea of a BIG Gothic-church style wedding in her head (think "Sound of Music" here!!) I think she and her dad and I need to sit down REAL soon and put together a budget for this -- I'm starting to see scary $$$$ signs floating in my head!

~~~

No births since September 24th -- what a nice break for my partner and I!! However, we have clients due on the 12th, the 13th, the 15th, the 19th and the 20th -- AND my partner is going to be out of town most of next week. I think it's going to be an absolutely crazy week -- sounds scary to me.....

~~~

YIKES!! I had forgotten that we'd filed an extension on our taxes back in April (check out my post from April 17th about that!!) and never finished up -- and our six months' extension is up next week..... sigh...... need to get busy with that on top of everything else. Ugh.

~~~

And life continues......

No comments:

Post a Comment